Prospective parents are most welcome to visit the school. An appointment can be made by telephoning 0161 273 8007, where our office team will be happy to help you. You can read and download our Admissions Policy (PDF format) using the link below.
Alternatively you can email us at: email@example.com or you can get in touch via our enquiry form.
We adhere to the Local Authority’s Admission Policy which can be viewed via the Council website using the link below.
The Local Authority’s Admission Policy explains:
• The application process
• The selection process
• The over subscription criteria
Admissions to our Reception class are administered by the local authority admissions section according to the following criteria:
1. Children in care.
2. Children considered to have highly exceptional medical/social needs.
3. Children resident within the catchment area of the school with a sibling at the school at the time the younger child starts.
4. Children resident within the catchment area of the school.
5. Children resident outside the catchment area of the school with a sibling at the school at the time the younger child starts school.
6. Other children.
7. Applications received after the closing date (ordered by the criteria 1 to 6 above).